There are many opportunities to go green and make savings. Because each business is different, choosing where to start and find the best returns can be difficult so you should adopt the following approach to find what’s best for you.
COLLECT AND ANALYSE DATA
Our recommended approach is to start with an assessment of your business. Your have 3 options:
- Approved specialists. Contact one of our approved specialists who will take you through the GreenValue assessment, explain the terminology and ensure you record the appropriate data.
- GreenValue. Complete the GreenValue online assessment and we’ll do the analysis.
- Do it yourself. Create your own assessment by detailing the criteria, collecting the necessary data.
IDENTIFY BEST OPPORTUNITIES AND PRIORITISE
- Approved specialists. They will help you to identify where you want to start and identify where your likely biggest financial savings, carbon savings and quickest RoI are.
- GreenValue. We’ll provide you with a report summarising the findings and indicating where your best opportunities are.
- Do it yourself. Analyse your results to determine what you’ll do next.
BUILD BUSINESS CASE
- Approved specialists. They will build the business case and help you to get the project approved and implemented.
- GreenValue. The information in the report makes it easy for you to create the business case.
- Do it yourself. Create the business case based on your analysis.