Over time, with our clients’ permission, we will collect a series of Case Studies which will hopefully:
- inspire you to start on the “go green” journey
- give you some ideas
- be informative and practical so that you can relate them to your own business or organisation.
We will organise them by category (space heating / cooling, water heating, lighting, waste etc) and look to have a reasonably standard format so you can easily pick out the ones they want to read.
- Brief two line summary that says what was done and the benefits achieved (e.g. “installed bio mass boiler to heat 2,000 pupil school and saved £x,000 annually”)
- Name of consultant and delivery partners
- Date work completed
- Statement of the problem / issue / compelling reason to act
- How the decision was made to go ahead
- How the partners were chosen
- What was the solution and how was it chosen
- RoI and Benefits expected – at start
- RoI and Benefits achieved – at end
- Top tips for others (what to do, what not to do)
- Category (heating/cooling, lighting, waste, etc.)